Whether you have a technology solution that you want implemented or you need a solution developed, our integration services is key to ensure your technology is implemented correctly, first time.
We use an effective three step process to help your business integrate your technology solutions.
Step 1: Evaluation
Virtunet offers a range of Business Analysis and Strategic ICT Architecture Solutions which enable you to discover your compliance issues and review your ICT strategies to ultimately improve your ICT infrastructure. We specalise in:
- ITIL Process Alignment: We utilise the Information Technlogy Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) to assist you to align IT with your business goals.
- Assets Refresh Audit: We can organise a complete assessment of all ICT assets and licenses associated with your appointed site for better asset management.
Identify your ICT pain points and costly bottlenecks
Align your IT goals with the business goals
Optimise the return on your IT investment
Step 2: Design and Optimisation
Virtunet design solutions that compliment your current infrastructure. This involves understanding your particular business requirements and streamlining your operation to improve performance and cultivate sustainable growth. Some of our design principle include:
- Network Optimisation
- Server Virtualisation & Business Continuity
- Security & Content Filtering Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- Remote Client Solutions
Improves cash flow
Better utilise your IT budget
Flexibility to return or buy equipment at the end of lease
Step 3: Installation
Successful delivery of a solution is crucial to its success. Virtunet offers a range of installation options from vendor supported installation to our in-house managed installation. Our installation options include:
- Virtunet Managed Deployment: Virtunet managed deployment is planned, documented, and tested prior to implementation. This process ensures that you are aware of the impact and the estimated implementation schedule before work begins. Virtunet will ensure a smooth skill transfer with in-house staff to maximize productivity levels during and after deployment.
- Vendor Supported Installations: Experience the convenience of “One box delivery” for most of your data centre equipments. Most of our major vendors offer onsite installation as a service.
Hassle-free installations by qualified engineers
Reduce risk of damage to equipment in the installation process
Swift installations to increase productivity
Want to make your IT awesome?