Simplifying server storage using state of the art technology that reduces power, cost and storage complexity.
What is Hyperconverged Infrastructure?
Hyperconverged Infrastructure is the virtualisation of x86 servers giving you the ability to have all your x86 servers including storage, servers, storage networks, WAN Optimisation, SSD Array hosted in one virtual space. It’s changed the way IT services are being delivered and can greatly reduce the legacy infrastructure costs to your organisation.
Common uses of Hyperconverged Infrastructure
The Virtunet Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solution can help you simplify IT and data centre challenges. Some common applications to use hyperconerged infrastructure include:
- Data Centre Consolidation to get rid of siloed IT architectures.
- Data Protection – Perform data backup and recovery with ease, mitigating any risk of data loss.
- Cloud Computing – enjoy the benefits and economics of public cloud while maintaining the security and performance of private cloud.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) – Optimising performance and reliability of VDI, reducing costs while maintaining productivity.
- Test/Dev Redundancy – Get rid of clunky application development and test silos, reducing cost and complexity.
Streamline acquisition, deployment and ongoing management
Integrate all IT infrastructure services below the hypervisor – One pool of x86 resources
Ease of scale
Manage all resources within data centres from one inteface at the VM level
Data efficiency through leverage of global inline deduplication
Increase data protection and data recovery time
Ability to reduce deployment time and increase support response times
Reduce capital required for technology refreshes and CAPEX costs
Ability to scale depending on your operational needs
Want to make your IT awesome?