Virtunet has been announced on the BRW 2012 Fast Starter List. The BRW 2012 Fast Starter announcement is the latest achievement in what is set to be a massive 2012 for Virtunet and recognition of our rapid business growth.
This comes atop of Virtunet’s mass success in 2011 which included achieving:
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Australia
- CRN Fast 50
- BRW Fast Starters 2011
BRW 2012 Fast Starter list features Australia’s fastest start-up companies ranked based on turnover 2010-2011.
Virtunet’s fuel for success – an efficient knowledgeable dedicated team.
Making the BRW Fast Starter List for a second consecutive year is just confirmation of Virtunet’s solid, steady saturation of the IT solutions market and a testament to Virtunet’s thou-shalt- not pump the brakes attitude!
About the BRW Fast Starter award
For entrepreneurs and start-up businesses to have qualified, they must:
- Have commenced trading after June 30, 2006.
- Have reported at least two fiscal years of revenue.
- Have revenue of more than $500,000 in 2010-11.
- Revenue for 2010-11 must be more than in 2009-10
- Have 200 or fewer full-time employees.
- Have more than one main customer
- The bulk of revenue must not come from government grants or other start-up funding.
- Be Australian-owned, not a subsidiary of a multinational.
- Privately owned companies must have revenue figures verified by an external accountant or auditor.
Virtunet convincingly ticked all these boxes; can Virtunet tick all your boxes? Contact us today and find out exactly why Virtunet is so explosive off the mark.
Virtunet would like to extend its sincere thanks to all of its partners and loyal clients. We are extremely excited to share in our success with you and top the list again next year, after posting a phenomenal 2012.